Under section 21(3) and section 78(2) of the Right to Information Act 2009, Council is required to publish information and documentation relating to:
- Agency information, location and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- The services offered by the agency, including advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases.
- Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- Strategy and performance information, plans assessments, inspections and reviews.
- Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultation.
- Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the agency.
- Decisions made under the Right to Information Act 2009.
To this end, the information detailed below offers links and downloads to documentation which fall within the aforementioned categories.
Copyright and Trademark
The information contained herein is the property of the Cook Shire Council. All information, including images and past or present logos, published on this website are copyright and may not be copied or reused without the express written permission of Cook Shire Council.
All Trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the legal rights of Cook Shire Council or the other Trademark owners and the unauthorised use of any Trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Financial Information and Procurement
Strategy and Performance Information
Policy Proposals and Decisions
Protocols for the Delivery of Functions and Responsibilities
- s31 Local law register (Local Government Act 2009)
- s74 Roads map and register (Local Government Act 2009)
- s98 Register of cost-recovery fees (Local Government Act 2009)
- s260 Local government delegations register (Local Government Act 2009)
- s108 (1) Councillor register of interests (Local Government Regulation 2012)
- s42 Registered lobbyist register (Integrity Act 2009)
Further details are available from the Office of Queensland Parliamentary Council.
Disclosure Log (s78 Right to Information Act 2009)
Documents Available from Council's Website
- Budget 2016-2017 adopted August 2016
- Cook Shire Council 2014-15 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Cook Shire Council 2015-16Annual Report and Financial Statements