If you are looking for a sea change then Cook Shire, a growing region, is the place to be, now and into the future for its perfectly balanced tropical lifestyle; pristine coastline; culturally diverse community and friendly locals.
Should you wish to submit to Council feedback, information, a compliment or a complaint please use the link at the bottom of this information panel.
Please make sure you include in the Subject Line of your communication the nature of your submission i.e. feedback, information, compliment or a complaint, and additional detail on the topic of your communication i.e. road maintenance, events and shows, parks and gardens. Use specific references if possible i.e. a road name and street number, dates, a lot on plan.
Please include in the body of your email:
- Your name and contact details (including an email address and phone number);
- Specific details as to the nature of your communication (the more detail the better);
- Whether you have contacted Council before with reference to the same issue;
- Any expected outcomes you desire;
- Details about previous communication you have received from Council about the same issue;
- Details of any specific employee who has been dealing with your issue (if applicable); and
- Any supporting documentation.
Your correspondence will be assessed by Council's records department and will be distributed to the appropriate officer. If your issue needs to be dealt with under Council's General Complaints Policy (click here to read the policy) your email will be forwarded to Council's Complaints Officer who will assess your issue and determine a course of action.
Unless your matter is urgent, please expect a response (by email, mail or phone) within one to two weeks. Urgent communications i.e those that indicate a threat to property or person, will be prioritised and should be reported to council by phone on 07 4069 5444.
If you wish to contact Council (by phone) about your submission, please ask for Council's records department who will direct you to the officer assigned to your communication.
Click Here to contact Council.