Plumbing Plumbing

Planning on installing new plumbing or renovating your bathroom?

You may need to lodge a Plumbing Application. You can access the plumbing forms you will need from the Queensland Government Department of Housing and Public Works webpage.

For further information

Contact Cook Shire Council's Development, Environment and Community Department on 07 4069 5444 or via